The rigging experience was quite difficult. I take responsibility for not progressing as much as I wanted to as weeks passed, however I believe I would’ve gotten stuck at several points regardless. What I found challenging was definitely the blendshapes, for altering the geometry using the smoothing tool was confusing and never as concise as I wanted, which is why I could only accomplish a small difference in expression for one model. I think adding the controls were a bit easy since I had Morpheus and Norman as reference. If I could change anything, even though I think I spent an appropriate amount of time researching and looking through the notes, I would put in even more time so I could grasp it easier.
-Possibly bring the knee more forward
-Skeleton set up good
-Fix eye constrains